دوره آموزشی زبان انگلیسی آیلتس ( IELTS English ) بخش اول : قسمت هشتم: گرامر آیلتس زمان گذشته کامل
had + قسمت سوم فعل
You had studied physics before you moved to Montreal.
Had you studied physics before you moved to Montreal?
You had not studied physics before you moved to Montreal.
حالت اول: انجام یک عمل کامل قبل از عملی دیگر در گذشته
• I had never seen such a awesome apartment before I came here.
• I did not have any number because I had lost my cell phone.
• Tony knew Shiraz so well because he had been to the city.
• Had Susan worked in electronics ever before she moved to Thailand?
• She only understood the movie because she had read the book.
We had had that house for 12 years before earthquake.
By the time Alex finished his research, he had been in texas for over 9 years.
They felt bad about selling the project because they had worked on it for more than 4 years.
She had visited her Japanese friends once in 1993 before she moved in with them in 1996.
You had previously studied English before you moved to New York.
Had you previously studied English before you moved to New York?
I had finished.
You had finished.
We had finished.
They had finished.
He had finished.
She had finished.
It had finished.
I had not finished.
You had not finished.
We had not finished.
They had not finished.
He had not finished.
She had not finished.
It had not finished. Had I finished?
Had you finished?
Had we finished?
Had they finished?
Had he finished?
Had she finished?
Had it finished?